AVITA LIBER V14 (AMD Edition)
Rediscover innovation with this state-of-the-art gadget which takes power and performance to next level with its galore of features. Flaunt your individuality with its multiple color options and avant-garde design. Its extra-large anti-glare display is facilitated by ultra-narrow bezels and a top-up camera. Its super slim and light build is perfectly complimented by an extended battery life of 10 hours making it the ideal lifestyle laptop. Its breathtaking performance is powered by a next gen AMD processor and ultrafast SSD while its legion of connectivity options and pre-loaded windows 10 home allow the user to augment their productivity manifold.
- Alluring Post-modern design
- 14 Vibrant Color Options
- Ultra-thin & light Build
- Lightning-fast SSD Storage
- FHD Bezel-less Anti-Glare Display
- Fingerprint reader powered by Windows Hello
- Extended Battery life of up-to 10 hrs.
- Backlit Keyboard
- Extra Large Trackpad
- Preloaded Windows 10 Home
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home|
|CPU processor||AMD R5-3500U / AMD R7-3700U|
|Display||35.56 cm | Full HD Display (1920 x 1080)|
|Memory||8GB DDR4 RAM|
|Graphics||Intel UHD 620 Graphics|
|Dimension||31.8 x 21.6 x 1.9 cm|
|Weight||Starting from 1.25 kg|
|Battery Life||Up to 10 hours|
1. During the warranty period, the free-of-charge repair service for official Products of Nexstgo Company Limited (“NEXSTGO” or “Repair Service Centre”) shall be offered and subjected to these Repair Service Terms and Conditions and Limited Warranty Terms and Conditions.
2. The NEXSTGO warranty service is applicable only in the country where you purchased your product.
3. During the warranty period, no free of charge repair service shall be provided in the event of violation of any Repair Service Terms and Conditions. In this case repair charges shall be separately quoted by the Repair Service Centre or no repair service will be provided. Any self-repairs, damage done to the product or its accessories due to exposure to water, damage caused by misuse, cabinets/cosmetic damage, use in violation of instructions and alternation shall be considered as a violation of Repair Service Terms and Conditions.
4. In addition to the necessary spare parts charges, a non-refundable service fee will be imposed in advance to all non-official products (i.e. parallel imports), out-of-warranty products, products with broken or missing identification label or where any violation of Repair Service Terms and Conditions being occurred. Repair Service Centre will inform the customer of an official quotation by phone or in writing in due course. All charges must be paid in full. We reserve the right to refuse repair service to end-of-life products or when parts become unavailable. For out-of-warranty products, Repair Service Center shall have the right to provide the same product, product upgrade or product discount to substitute product repair, and all charges must be paid in full by customer.
5. Customer can enjoy warranty service provided that the products are purchased from authorized dealers and customer is required to present the original proof of purchase, which shall contain the full name of the dealer, date of purchase, invoice number, product model number, serial number (for applicable products), product price and dealer’s company chop.
6. If the customer fails to present the original proof of purchase, the products will be treated as non-warranty products.
7. NEXSTGO shall provide a one (1) month post-service warranty for the same serviced part (limited to same electrical and/or mechanical defect(s) under normal usage). You receive either the balance of your original hardware warranty or thirty calendar (30) days, whichever is longer.
8. All changed defective parts, including but not limited to hard disk drive and memory, are non-returnable.
9. Repair Service Centre shall not be responsible for any delay caused by the failure of communication with the customer. Customer is required to provide Repair Service Centre with valid contact number(s) and/or email address. If customer does not receive any pick up notification one (1) week after the drop off date, please contact Repair Service Centre by phone.
10. Customer shall collect their product(s) within three (3) months after receipt of pick up notification from Repair Service Centre. Repair Service Centre shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to such products that left unclaimed after three (3) months. If the products are not collected within six (6) months, Repair Service Centre shall have the right to dispose of the products at its own discretion without any prior notice and compensation.