Before logging in, you can browse and purchase our products anytime. but if you would like to purchase with our limited member offers, you may need log in to Nexstmall.com.
Nexstmall.com offers free shipping for order amount over HKD$500.
Nexstmall.com does not issue invoices for all products. The shipping slips will be delivered with your order, please open the box to find the shipping slip.
It is not, if you would like to order this product, please submit an order and make payment at check-out.
If you fail to pay within 30 minutes of submitting your order, the system will automatically close the transaction. If you want to purchase goods, you must complete the payment process as soon as possible.
Because engraving is a custom option, your order requires a series of additional steps such as design, engraving and inspection, which will take about 7 to 14 working days.
-The font style is limited to Helpttica's capital letters and the font size is 14pt.
-The length is limited to a maximum of 16 English or numeric combinations.
-The engraving content must be approved by the brand before it can be put into production. If the content contains any obscene, pornographic, vulgar, or copyright infringement, the company reserves the right to unilaterally cancel the order or charge 5% of the order as a waste process, and the rest will be returned to your customer.
Another warm reminder, for orders requiring custom engraving, there will be 24 hours to change or cancel the order. Changes must comply with the above requirements. After 24 hours, it will be automatically regarded as an order confirmation. Once confirmed, the order cannot be changed, cancelled or returned.
The Nexstmall.com online store currently supports one payment method: (1) Paypal third party payment (accepts credit cards such as Visa / Master / Discover / AE) (2) Stripe Third Party Payment (Accepts Visa / Master / UnionPay credit card payment)
There may be several reasons:
(1) You have not activated the online payment service provided by your bank credit card. We recommend that you contact your bank to activate the online banking service. (2) The bank credit card is beyond the geographic scope that the bank can support. Please use another bank credit card to continue. (3) The bank credit card has expired, was cancelled, was reported lost, or the balance is insufficient. We recommend that you contact your bank. (4) The account number, password and identification code of the bank's credit card do not match the record. It is recommended that you re-enter the password or identification code. If you forget your password, please contact your bank as soon as possible to reset your password. (5) The system data transmission of your bank is abnormal. It is recommended that you update this page or restart your computer. ? (6) Your online banking payment service is restricted. Please contact the customer service department of your bank for details.
For orders that have been shipped, you cannot cancel the order so you can only do a return. For orders that have not been shipped, please contact us for assistance.
Return and refund
Member of the Order- members can self-login page, the application to cancel the order.
Non-member orders- any eligible refund request of order, you can contact Nexstmall online shop customer service team for details.
AVITA LIBER battery charging instructions – battery power correction
AVITA LIBER using SBS wisdom of the battery system, having a self-learning function, if the user found the battery display is incorrect, please take the following steps to enable SBS battery intelligence system again with the battery, synchronize calibration. If you need further services may also contact the authorized maintenance center.
AVITA LIBER using the wisdom of the battery system, having a self-learning function, its battery calibration steps are as follows:
1) the use of battery power to operate the laptop until the power is insufficient and self-shutdown
2) the use of the laptop power switch again to turn on the laptop
3) now the laptop is in low battery, please wait for power consumption, the laptop will again self-shutdown
4) please insert the power adapter, the laptop battery capacity charging to 100%
5) by the above-described steps, the wisdom of the battery system, i.e. completion of self-learning with the battery calibration
When the notebook battery power still have more than 95% of the time, connected to the power adapter after the battery is not charging, this is normal of the battery to protect phenomenon, not the battery or the charging function have a problem.
Plug in the power adapter, the power will be provided by the power supply adapter provided, and will not consume battery power, but the lithium battery itself is still because of the chemical properties at a very slow speed of discharge(self-discharge).
In order to avoid self-discharge caused by excessive and frequent repetition of the charging and affect battery life, only when the computer detects a battery power less than 95% of the time, it will re-charge the battery to 100%. When the battery charge to 100%, the computer will automatically stop charging the battery.
Thus when the user when the battery power is still 95% or more when connected to the power adapter, the battery is only a self-discharge mode slowly consumes the power only when the battery power is less than 95%of the time, the system will re-charge the battery to 100%, the battery is full, the indicator will turn to green.
1. Windows 10 preset tables of sheet bottom of the figure display is set to “pictures”and display the system default file, if the user need to change the setting for “slide show”, please follow the following steps to do the set, to avoid desktop the bottom figure shows the exception.
2. In the table sheet press mouse right key select “Personalization”
*Windows in is not enabled cannot be used until “personal”set
of 3. Select the “slide show”
4. Click on “browse”, select the to display images stored in the folder
5. Select to display pictures stored in the folder
*Windows default directory for the”images”folder, the path is C:\Users\(user account)\Pictures, if this directory without pictures, will cause a”slide show”display exception
6. In accordance with the desired content, click on the slide change time and display mode
Please select the [start] button, then select [Settings] > [Device] > [touch panel] on. And then on the desired setting to make adjustments.
USB 3.0 Type-C able to charge by USB type-c charger/ powerbank which support USB PD 1.0 / 2.0 / 3.0 with "Emarker IC" type-C cable directly, but charging would not work if attaching any converter. Its supported voltage/current is 12V/2A, 15V/2A, 20V/2A, and supports shutdown charging w/PA, DP Alt mode 4K @ 60Hz. Power supply from AC adapter is prior than type-c adapter.
There are some cases reported sound card device cannot be detected once completed windows update after 10-Oct-2018. It is suggested to download valid sound card driver at Avita web site to resolve the problem.
This is the typo of QSG and corrects that Dongle's USB Type-C port can be charged and unreadable.