NEXSTGO Primus NX301
NEXSTGO Primus is a utilitarian masterpiece built for longevity and top performance. Ultra- light and encased in an aluminum-magnesium alloy chassis it passes 14 US military specs to make it one of a kind business laptop. While its FHD IPS display is a visual treat, its sound backed by Dolby Audio premium will compel you listen rather than hear. Its spill proof keyboard ensures that no minor mishaps will disrupt the work. Its flat screen opening feature combined with microphone optimized for voice recognition makes it perfect for boardroom meetings. Ensure top notch performance with pre-loaded Windows 10 pro, and, never back down with up to 13 hours of extended battery life. Alleviate your security concern as Primus comes with a manual shutter for camera and Face recognition/fingerprint reader powered by windows hello for prompt and secure login.
- Ultra- thin and light
- Flat Screen opening
- FHD IPS display
- Spill-proof backlit keyboard
- Multi touch trackpad
- FHD IR/RGB camera with manual shutter
- Face recognition/Fingerprint reader
- DOLBY ATMOS surround sound
- 14 US military specs
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro|
|CPU processor||Intel® Core™ i5-8250U | i7-8550U|
|Display||14 TFT IPS (1920 x 1080 FHD)|
|Memory||8GB | 16GB DDR4 RAM|
|Storage||256GB | 512GB SSD Storage|
|Graphics||Intel® HD 620 Integrated Graphics|
|Wireless||802.11 ac Bluetooth v4.1|
|Dimension||324mm(W) x 217.9mm(D) x 15.9~17mm(H)|
|Battery Life||Up to 12 hours|
1. During the warranty period, the free-of-charge repair service for official Products of Nexstgo Company Limited (“NEXSTGO” or “Repair Service Centre”) shall be offered and subjected to these Repair Service Terms and Conditions and Limited Warranty Terms and Conditions.
2. The NEXSTGO warranty service is applicable only in the country where you purchased your product.
3. During the warranty period, no free of charge repair service shall be provided in the event of violation of any Repair Service Terms and Conditions. In this case repair charges shall be separately quoted by the Repair Service Centre or no repair service will be provided. Any self-repairs, damage done to the product or its accessories due to exposure to water, damage caused by misuse, cabinets/cosmetic damage, use in violation of instructions and alternation shall be considered as a violation of Repair Service Terms and Conditions.
4. In addition to the necessary spare parts charges, a non-refundable service fee will be imposed in advance to all non-official products (i.e. parallel imports), out-of-warranty products, products with broken or missing identification label or where any violation of Repair Service Terms and Conditions being occurred. Repair Service Centre will inform the customer of an official quotation by phone or in writing in due course. All charges must be paid in full. We reserve the right to refuse repair service to end-of-life products or when parts become unavailable. For out-of-warranty products, Repair Service Center shall have the right to provide the same product, product upgrade or product discount to substitute product repair, and all charges must be paid in full by customer.
5. Customer can enjoy warranty service provided that the products are purchased from authorized dealers and customer is required to present the original proof of purchase, which shall contain the full name of the dealer, date of purchase, invoice number, product model number, serial number (for applicable products), product price and dealer’s company chop.
6. If the customer fails to present the original proof of purchase, the products will be treated as non-warranty products.
7. NEXSTGO shall provide a one (1) month post-service warranty for the same serviced part (limited to same electrical and/or mechanical defect(s) under normal usage). You receive either the balance of your original hardware warranty or thirty calendar (30) days, whichever is longer.
8. All changed defective parts, including but not limited to hard disk drive and memory, are non-returnable.
9. Repair Service Centre shall not be responsible for any delay caused by the failure of communication with the customer. Customer is required to provide Repair Service Centre with valid contact number(s) and/or email address. If customer does not receive any pick up notification one (1) week after the drop off date, please contact Repair Service Centre by phone.
10. Customer shall collect their product(s) within three (3) months after receipt of pick up notification from Repair Service Centre. Repair Service Centre shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to such products that left unclaimed after three (3) months. If the products are not collected within six (6) months, Repair Service Centre shall have the right to dispose of the products at its own discretion without any prior notice and compensation.